Boolify helps students bridge that gap by visualizing the process and letting students interact with the abstract concept behind the search process in a tangible and hands-on way.
Archive for October, 2012
If you’re looking for some resources on Simple Machines for your science curriculum, this might be the place to start!
In honor of World Day of the Teacher tomorrow, October 5, 2012, check out some of the teacher resources that google provides on their Google in Education site!
For about as many times most people nowadays use a fax machine, this web based service might be right up your alley. The free account allows for up to fix faxes a month.
A web browser that incorporates many social and sharing aspects of the web.
Here are just a few reasons why you’ll love RockMelt:
- Built-in chat so you can stay in touch with friends from any website
- Share button lets you quickly update your status, tweet links, and post on walls
- Social Reading helps you discover the hottest news from friends
- Instant news from your favorite sites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and more
- Automatic sync so you can access the latest news and bookmarks from anywhere
A digital scrapbook tools for encouraging student creativity, imagination, and self expression. The education version allows for:
- Combining images, videos, text, and more
- Manage students, classes, and projects
- Collaborate, share, and download
Web based tool for editing images and creating collages.
A Flash based online video editor and sharing service. This service can link to your YouTube of FaceBook profiles.